Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Alaska Birds

Its been a great birding fall so I've been out birding and not posting.  Thought I'd share a few more photos from Alaska.  The sceneary was amazing. 
 
 
Mountain west of Seward Alaska

Adult Bald Eagle in Seward

Adult bald eagle

Immature bald eagle chomping on the spin of a salmon

Boreal Chickadee
 
 
 
Funny sign in men's room. 

Moose



Pure Beauty

Salmon
Rivers on the Kenai were filthy with salmon.
You could have walked across 
 

 
Orca pod


Barrow's Goldeye

Cackling Goose

Common Raven

Glaucous Winged Gull

Green Winged Teal

Hermit Thrush

Horned Puffin
Still More to go

2 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Gorgeous there!

Ariel said...

Are you looking for a loan? personal or business loans?
I was so devastated when my business was going down due to financial situation until I found Mr Pedro and his working loan company website then I contacted them via Email: cf-loans@outlook.com  and Telegram / whatsapp +393510140339 then I was given a terms and conditions on how there loans works, I was happy because they willing to fund my business with the amount of 86,000.00 Pounds with a loan repayment of 2% annual return to expand my business. The whole process was so transparent and swift. Gracias.
This message is for you to help you get through.